Finding your identity through the help of this podcast. The stories shared in this podcast are done so in an effort to help enlighten others into finding out things about themselves that they didn’t know existed. Find your place in the world by hearing how others found themselves.
Join the many other listeners of the podcast and see what all the hype is about!
- Don’t Worry, Be Silly (Laughing To Heal) – Episode 35Laughter is the best medicine. It’s science! Let’s explore the healing power […]
- Panic, Pandemic and Pressure Busts Pipes (Finding Patience) – Episode 34We all need to remain calm. Even though times are tough, we […]
- Tell Your Friends About This Episode (About Peer Pressure) – Episode 33Your brain indexes thoughts, behaviors, and memories into different areas and ties them with different relationships. This can make you seem like a different person when you are around different people.
- Capturing Moments To Find And Appreciate Later – Episode 32Take a picture of, write a journal entry about, and/or record the first words of your child, all in an effort to capture a moment. Take as much care to find a moment as you would to capture it. Make it worth it.
- Conserve Your Energy For This Episode (About Conservation) – Episode 31When trying to find a good cause to support, it can be […]